Wednesday, December 22, 2004

back!!

day 3 in malacca, i would say, was rather fruitful and fun. I went out to Mahkota Parade with my mum to shop, but i had no $$ with me left, so i could only window shop. anyway, i didn't see anything nice so yupz... my aunt wanted to buy the incredibles cushion, so my mum sort of "treated" me to MacDonalds. but it didn't taste as good as the MacDonalds in singapore. well, after i got home, i had practically nothing to do, so i proceeded to do my homework. and yAy!! i finished my Maths C Holiday Revision Assignment, with afew questions left blank due to me forgetting the formula. hehe! 1 subject down, 2 to go. loL!~ anyone who wants to borrow, please pay $0.50 per hour or $3 per day. hahaha!! nolah.. just joking, just sms me lah.. works on a first come first serve basis. okay, at night, my aunt, my mum and i went out for a rather long walk just to eat wanton mee. i tell you, not only does it taste like 9347539875 times better than the ones in singapore, it only costs $2.oo RM!!! what the hell right? okay, i'm biased. maybe not. ALL the roadside or coffeeshop food are freaking cheap! that just rocks for me.. heez! again, yet another sleepless night, with another feast for the mosquitoes. i bet they are enjoying it...

i woke up at 8am, then went back to sleep on the bed till 12 noon and i wasn't feeling that good. but it's alright, the last day and we were going back soon! okay, then i continued sleeping till 3pm, then took panadol and packed everything for the bus journey home. took one last look at the baby before taking a taxi to the bus station. the taxis there are unlike singapore, with no cost metre probably because of the conjested roads there, thus having a fixed price from the various destinations and areas already. after that, the bus Konsortium was damn spacious and comfortable, only i found it shivering cold due to me fasting the whole day and wearing short pants. my father came to pick me up, where he sent my aunt home before sending us home. thanks pa. i immediately went to bed and tried to sleep, but struggled for quite awhile due to the immense heat i was feeling.

i'm feeling better now, thanks to the panadol i guess? can't go out now as my mum wants me to rest at home. sad... maybe i'll continue with my other hw? haha... NOT!
20th Dec: Happy Birthday Jayantha & Christine & Mary-Anne
21st Dec: Happy birthday Jonathon Teo
22nd Dec: Happy birthday Chris!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home