Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Gratitude

No, I didn't go for the class outing. Wasted. Well, I thought there were better things for me to do, but hey, I slacked at home the whole day. That kinda suck because it was rather boring. Now, I'm doing my maths tutorials, which is rather fun, but I'm rusty now, so I'll require a little more time to finish a question. Maths simply rocks, and the reason I love maths is mostly due to the fact that no studying is required. It is the most interesting subject ever alive in the whoLe wide worLd! You just have to use alittle of your brain juice, and then the numbers or whatever will just flow with the movement of your pen. It's that easy! But one thing I simply don't understand is that why maths is so easy, yet people are complaining that it's tough; maybe it's me I guess, yea, again. Well, I can't do science nor arts (with the exception of lit.), so maybe the essence of life presented a counterbalance as a gift for my incompetence. Anyway, I watched a japanese show, entitled HOTMAN, on channel 56 just now. I really think Japanese serials are damn cool, english shows just aren't as addictive as them. Those memorable shows which still leaves an impression in my mind are japanese: "beach boys", "living under one roof 1 & 2", "guan jun da wei wang" and many more. Can anyone tell me why are they so good? haha. I believe that shows do affect my mindset and eventually, my life. Especially for those touching ones, they really do touch my heart and fuel up an urge to follow. I'm just glad that I can view them and enjoy its art. I'm also glad that I have eyes to see, and I'm grateful for all the little things which allows me to enjoy the serials. All in all, I hope it makes me turn for the better, heez! =) I'm just a person who is grateful for everything in life and tries to live a life without regrets. Well, I like to acknowledge contributions and be apologetic for the smallest stuff which might cause any amount of unhappiness. haha, that's just another side of me. They are the principles which accompany me in life, together with the scouts' laws. Ultimately, with these guideline, I just want to live life to the fullest and be contented. Yeap, that's it. Now back to maths; typical last minute work. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home