Sunday, November 21, 2004

fUn!~

haha, I'm kinda bored right now. Slacking during OGL camp and I seem to be the only person awake whereas everyone else: KOed. Heez. Well, perhaps due to my rich camping experiences, I don't really feel shagged compared to all those true takan training camp. Now, it's been 3 days since I've last blogged, and for the past 3 days, I've been sleeping earliest 1am. For what? It's for this camp which I'm in right now. Haha. With fully packed activities daily, squash and council, I've had been tired and shagged every time i go home. Consider having council meeting directly after lessons, then having vigorous squash training, and then back to council again for the vetting of MMM proposals and meetings and stuff. So life seems kinda boring because of this: study, work, home; study, work, home. But luckily, I borrowed the anime full-metal alchemist. It's seems totally nice, and should be able to fill up my free time during the holidays. =) Also, I've been reading "The league of Extraordinary Gentlemen", which was relatively cool, and "Fables", of which I brought to camp and decided to read on. hmmz, on friday, it was damn fun as I called some of my friends down to the GO (general office) for food tasting. We were supposed to judge on the canteen vendor applicants and they were selling indian muslim food. Free lunch! =) Well, after cleaning up, Wanling and I spoke to Mrs Crossley and then I rushed down for squash. After which I went to the council room and see what's needed to be done on the day of the camp itself. I then went home and slacked off and started packing at 11 plus. Reached school rather early for an overall camp briefing for councillors and OHLs. We then left for the canteen to meet the new batch of OGLs and Qingde kicked off with a camp opening speech. The programme was mass dance, followed by beauty talk, lunch, MMM, dinner, know your college, making of water bombs, then lights out. We had sentry duty, and it was then the lamest thing in the world occured. It was damn dumb as it had Kumar and me rolling on the floor like total idiots, clutching our stomaches and laughing like mad cows. Then, the both of us went to shower at the 1st level, where another lame thing happened. We were talking about how scary it will be if the toilet lights were to off suddenly and it actually occured! What outstanding luck! Thanks to the sensor which will automatically off the lights if there is no movement detected for 10 minutes. Well, amidst all the fun, Halim and I became serious as we touched on topics regarding our council as a whole. I could tell he was affected and talked to him for quite long over supper. Now, I think I should get my 2 cents worth of rest before I start the day tomorrow. CiaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home