Wednesday, February 16, 2005

changed

i noticed. but refused to face it. drastic difference, an imbroglio i wouldn't want to be in. i'm stuck, not seng tuck. gee, i wonder? experience has taught me much, yet it moulded me into stuck; insensitive, hasty, speaks too much. that isn't what i am, or i'm living in self denial. can't accept the fact? perhaps so... i don't really like it. it seems as though i didn't wisen up, and there are some feelings which are inexorable, yet detestable. simply revolting.

monday was valentines day, it sucked my life probably due to the reality check of my studies and results. i slacked, and didn't massed anything. yet, i do appreciate those who did take the effort to at least get something for their friends. it's really not easy, as i've done it many times before. now; time wasn't on my side. thank you kha, kai, guanguan, jia, kumar, jessica, stefanie, su ern, ngiam, for going the extra mile. my heartfelt gratitude. =)

squash rocks! =) you guys are the farniest to the MAX! thanks for making squash so interesting =)

weiding, you and i have lots to discuss. dear genius, you have my admiration! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home