Sunday, February 13, 2005

Application

a few nights ago, on a starry starry night... 5 people came together and layed down in the shape of a star, gazing. the night sky was brilliant; it seem like it was talking, but i can't understand it.

apply. just do it. why can't i???

as the doors refused to close, i sat there and looked out of the window. yet again, it was trying to say something and i can't get it. people helped, while i drifted.
i remember kai saying "it's not engraved in our hearts; we must make it bleed"

and back to that dazzling night, i had made a decision. painful, but had to be done. i will continue to offer my services whenever possible.
"fast forward"
but just before i got onto that bus, he told me that i wasn't regarded as one. the words, though cruel, struck me. struck me hard. but i didn't fall. i have to carry it and move on. but whatever's being done, my heart will still be one. it must.

the world revolves. sufferings aplenty. flustered souls.

anyway, the chinese new year was rather good. gave me time to think about stuff, visit friends and relatives. a short break from school work. watched anime, chatted and slacked. enjoyed myself, and am fortunate to have done so. time to adhere to the timetable. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home