Saturday, January 22, 2005

interesting

queer. to read it umpteen times to know myself better. yet, with each scan of the eyes, knowledge is gained too.

*fantasy time*
sometimes, i do wish for a general solution in life. just like maths, if only it were that simple. comprehension with no trickery, what everyone wishes for.

*kicks back into reality*
sets in. lately, have been affected by my surroundings, probably what he says, i must take in consideration of the environment and the outside world, not just live in seclusion, to which i have already done. I can't bear the palm alone, as one i am useless, yet there is nothing i can do, or can i? the sufferings of life seem so apparent, in line with the buddhists teachings. not that i'm a devotee, but i have come to accept life's course of nature.

my mind is still immature, though having weathered storms and hails. such is still a puny one, however, it makes me realize each time, allowing me to be more cognizant of my surroundings. though what i'm experiencing isn't what most teens would be, i'm glad to say it's changing me. still, i'm rather disheartened that i have to ponder about such things yet concentrate on my studies, of which isn't doing very well currently.

Growth. time. as life goes on, past instances on life's teachings flashbacked. wonderful. anime, as it seems, though childish, has taught me much. friends, great advisors, having spent most of their time with ya. trying to attain selflessness. ultimately, time, the greatest teacher, will tell. thanks everyone, sorry if i ever berated at ya, no hard feelings please. so help me okay? be the harshest of critics, my friends. anything, except thrashing my whole thoughts thinking you are better, beat off the ego. if you have more excellent thoughts, please share.


lastly, a point to note. why do we keep improving ourselves? growth, maturity; what does it contribute to? a better person maybe? why then a better person? make less mistakes so as to live a better and happier life perhaps? a perfect life is what we seek then? not attainable, but something worth living? where then will it be after death? why is there presence of suffering? is life so unfair? is fairness what we want? does it lead to a better life?
presenting to you: my skeleton of thoughts which led to my entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home