Sunday, December 11, 2005

stuck outdoors

sunday 11 dec 2005; 11.28pm

on tuesday 6th dec, i come upon the best-priced drink in the whole wide world! the uber big drinking cup can quench your thirst and hunger for only $1!!! wth? cool eh? come to bedok interchange and try it. heh

the meeting of old classmates took place the next day. it was a welcome dinner at lemongrass restaurant in the heeren for jonathon david teo hian beng! =) a pity you've to come back all the way from australia just to serve ns. heh! enjoy your 2 years here dude!

lan for the next two consecutive days drained all my money away... but the guys rock! zhiyang with his stories from france and darren with his adventures in changmai, thailand. plain talking with ya guys including andy just makes my day =)

sent szeteng off at the airport, hope you'll enjoy your 2 months in australia girl! =)

finally read finish War of the Ancients: The Well of Eternity (book 1). thanks zhiyang, for lending me the book for like erm 1 year? lol... Richard A. Knaak is totally awesome, i like your style of writing man. cool! =) looking forward to book 2... heh

had the opportunity to test out my jeans before entering army. yes, this is one day where you'd find stuck wearing jeans. not because i want to wear it though, only due to the fact of my mum's nagging for a more appropriate wear rather than 3/4ers and slippers. but it was all worth the while, the buffet at some high class restaurant at raffles place answered my silent prayers for good food in singapore. 7 rounds for me just ain't enough, however the stomach couldn't take it any further. thanks uncle donald for the splendid treat! =)

today.. arh yes! finally, cycling again! went to east coast park to turn out disappointed due to the crowd. couldn't cycle at normal speed, and it felt like crawling. when i returned to "walking", while having to swerve past some girl bikers, my friend, who wasn't really enthusiastic, lagged behind only to have me wait for him. and when he did come, he told me that the girls called me hao lian. i was like WTH?!? i was ahead in the journey most of the time, only to slow down and wait for my friend. well i can't help it when i pedal slowly! anyway, went to simone's house to meet alvin, amos, ryan and simone to whom i've lent my mahjong tiles to. although no money is involved, they are addicted to the game. don't forget to bath hor! well, i went on cycling myself home and the journey was smooth as i chased bus 10 from katong to temasek sec. cycled to jetty and back, but i didn't feel like a thorough workout. need to exercise real soon... weakness is something army wouldn't endure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home