Saturday, November 12, 2005

an exciting heavy week

whew! what a week it has been... during the exams, my mind was still distracted as i constantly thought about death. winter hurled itself against my bare chest as the frost shivers my hand on the first paper. yes, i did not bring my jacket, and i had to suffer. completed maths c paper 1 in 1 1/2 hrs, which was a terrible mistake. though checking, i still made alot of careless mistakes which screwed me up totally. my A was about to jump out of the window, until thursday came and maths c paper 2 saved me! thanks goodness for the less tricky paper, which will definitely pull my marks up and hopefully i can sustain one A grade. edwin and weiding have their As in the bag, good for them! =) chem paper 3 was a fair paper, only that they were lame to come up with a practical question for inorganic chem, which i left blank. gg! hopefully the remaining parts will make up for that questions' loss. well, the decider was on friday as gp came out ZERO philosophy questions. Fortunately, there was a maths related question, and fellow fmaths students joined me in the writing as we crapped our way through. lol. compre was rather a disaster but i hope i can manage a pass, and thus obtain an overall grade of b4.

enough of the A levels... well, went to buddhist library after maths c paper 1 on tuesday evening to pay my respects to mark the 7th day. it is the least i can do for you... went to zhiyang's house on wednesday after chem p3 and learnt the worldmap theme song for ff7. damn cool and nice to hear and easy to learn! watched him and his brother play frozen throne custom games such as pokemon world and pyramid escape. quite fun sia! wahahaha. on friday afternoon after gp papers, i went to tampines with zhiyang to meet up with darren and glenn, where we had a simple meal together to celebrate dar's birthday. it was cool lah, just chilling out at S-11 with them. later in the evening, my parents brought me to the Singapore Expo for the FOOD FEST!!!! OMG! its like a dream come true, there was food everywhere! local and foreign delights were abundant, and the smell mesmerized my senses. first up was duck meat and duck floss wrapped in roti prata, wOOt! this new delicacy gave my taste buds an experience it will not forget. Sales were everywhere and true to the nature of singaporeans, it was very crowded and the floor was very dirty too. haiz! paper plates and cups were strewn over the floor and people just walked past kicking it around like a football, except that there was no goalpost. also, there was a place selling some cooling herbal jelly for 10cents per cup, and the queue was like from tampines to pasir ris, how typical eh? disappointment apart, the food made up for everything as i sinned greatly. if i was rich, i would have like bought at least something from each stall man! oh well, i was satisfied with the many stuff my parents bought for our dinner. there were duck rice, shanghai noodles, buns, durian puffs, beancurd, coffee, chicken meat with some special sauce and then there were 1 spanish sausage and 1 giant chicken sausage; they were at least the length of your computer screen, i'm serious! haiz~ i think i will die in army at this rate, heh...

today was a very special day. alot of things have changed since i've last been there. i went to watch a movie at century square, omg! it has been like over 1 year ++ since i last stepped into a theatre, and the price was exhorbitant; pure daylight robbery. but it's alright, TOM YUM GOONG is TOTALLY AWESOME! lucky my brother dragged me to watch it, what a stunning movie! it motivates me to pick up muay thai after my brother, heheh! nvm, there'll be plenty of time after the A levels. don't worry kumar, i still wanna finish that 'no entry' show, i will BE POSITIVE! bwahahah! and then there'll be the chionging of bleach, yakitate and so much more. i think i'll transform into a madman after 22nd nov, stupid s paper. i hope i'll get a distinction, if not i'll slap myself. oh well, what a week this has been. the fluctuation is great, but i hope to refocus and get my life back to the straight part, taking away learning points that have come my way. jia you everyone! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home