Friday, June 29, 2007

scamp

5days of leave, of which 3days i still have to go back and work. sad, but since i love my ship and they have been kind to me thus far (for ac1 and tokyo etc.), i guess i won't mind the extra effort for now. this disrupted my orientation camp, and i happily let myself get moody and not enjoy myself to the fullest. sigh~ but it was fun, though similar to that of jc. i got a good og with united guys, and i'm lucky that i like my sp, i guess it's the result of all my chia! haha, maybe its good to be generous? =) anyway, thanks for being the fun og and great sp!

finally, i can study yet i'm already missing 88. the varying treatment in both worlds are different, and is distinctly felt during scamp. should now remain careful and scrimp and save, beware of the surroundings and my tongue.

eusoff hall, here i come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home