Thursday, April 05, 2007

kinesis

guys, omg! my first ever personalised bike!!!! wOOt!!!!! damn chio somemore... pure white, just like me.. hehe! ultegra 10 speed, now i use shimano training wheels to get used to it. i suffered quite afew horns and near-misses, and conclusion is that i am a reckless driver. BUT it's damn fun! =) it's gonna be my precious! i will groom and take good care of my baby... heh!

well, life has been stressful. in a moment, you're slacking and taking a breather, and the next, there are multiple tasks to complete. haha! i just complained it away... but i still have to do it. lol! it really sucks, and the result of my first ippt taken in the fleet is only a pass. this is the FIRST time i've ran so slow.. i was like OMFG! people cast it aside saying i'm overworked, but it really is a demoraliser. oh well, must go enjoy my upcoming sailing. it'll be a 3 good weeks away from home, so i guess i'll miss everybody. =) we'll be go 1790 to chiong through the rough seas, hope that i don't puke that much. also, there'll be crazy drinking and hopefully, my livers and kidney don't die on me as i intend to be the first to go down in order to protect those under my call of duty.

as for my coc, i have not been performing outstandingly well and have thus failed probably due to the lack of confidence and quick reaction. nevertheless, i've prep for roc and will strive to achieve it during my journey there. my weekends haven't exactly been peaceful due to my 24/7 job, but i certainly do enjoy the frequent board gaming with the slackers.inc. the random twists and probabilities is perhaps what makes it so interesting, and all the fun kicks in. sometimes, a simple game and a simple meal with a simple bunch of great friends makes life simply exhilarating. for everything else, there's a high cost. and that is the way of life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home