Sunday, June 03, 2007

DPO

As soon as i got my ticket, it was mon, wed, fri and sat. tiok jia? sigh... who asked me to have 6 points to begin with? with all the duties at hand, AO assessments and accidents unfortunately befall me. but something feels different, having to be fully responsible of my duty watch, taking care of one who has injured himself and answer to his parents. somehow gratifying maybe?

anyway, good news is that i'm shortlisted to fly to tokyo to be attached on a US ship on behalf of RSN. HNP and COS-NS have put my name through to CNV, where i hope he will grant me my experience of a lifetime. bad news is that i'll miss all the orientations in NUS, but i'll choose the former ANY day. hahah! praying for the best =)

ID is quite a good life, and so i was tasked to be usher for the NAVY Open House. my first real time doing secondary work for the navy, or perhaps that's part and parcel of my original job.

Have sat down to really think for my future, especially in the area of finance; good to be on track with such important details. thinking of which, really miss the times where i can aimlessly ponder on philosophy and life. with every thing planned out, i can only wait to take it one step at a time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home