Friday, March 02, 2007

Changes

what have i been doing? COC, yeah, COC, no. It's such a minor event yet i'm dying. anyway, combined with it was preparing for R1, and fortunately there was break for CNY! visiting time! however not as fervent as before.. heh. sad how work floats across my mind while having fun. more so, the touch of alcohol brought forward some melanchony and made me realise my passion and purity. shall minimise the addiction. also, nothing beats the good old bunch of buddies since forever. fortunately, there's a good work balance in Victory and the times of fun really help my cohesion with the guys. sentosa, ship's dinner, CNY celebration and sports; thanks to the various commitees which helped! =) visited mj one day too, and realised that there was still a sense of belonging somewhere. really miss those short-lived jc days where important choices were made and effort put in. well, should really gear up and work towards my coc as well as improve my cycling, not forgetting the practice of more piano pieces. anyway, have been spending alot and comparatively to before i am more liberal with money; generous in my own capability too, probably due to the realisation of its meagre importance. amidst this life, i sincerely cherish the experience and company i'm enjoying now and leave no regrets behind. heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home