Monday, October 23, 2006

Cravings

fulfilled my movie wishlist: deathnote. however, it was only 1/4 through the story and i sincerely hope that they would find a similar version of Near and Mello. Although slightly editted, i enjoyed the midnight movie with my brother. hours before that when i got to know of the release of the movie, my heart was itching and my body was yearning; during the movie evil grins manipulated my face as i marvelled at their genius as though interpreting their moves.

desires satisfied, i now toggle between aops, cap, nbs, sorties, appointment responsibilities, endurance runs and warcraft books, dota, friends, dinners, family outings, manga and anime. of which i have completed getbackers and now watching ah my goddess season2 and ichi rittoru no namida(1 litre of tears). somehow, commissioning does not appeal to me perhaps due to internal conflicts and i feel absurd thinking that i have contracted spinal degenaration disease at times. some things weren't my cup of tea, and i really wish to indulge in pure maths once again. somtimes i only think of the physical, and truly wish for something to fill the vacuum as now i can only resist. perhaps the idealistic animes are influencing my intentions for purity. back then, i guess it was a good choice, but for how long i wonder? some absolutely random thoughts, who knows whether i'll be able to understand when i look back at my present thoughts in future. the journey of life, if only i could drown myself into it, sigh! nevertheless, the limitations of my activities bore me and i guess thrills are bonuses that await my search. till then, the thirst for knowledge might be pulling me down as i fight to find my shikamaru self. to overcome my weakness is to truly slow down my thought process before it flies past like a beam of light. ROR 100, tyco =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home