Sunday, April 03, 2005

fighting dreamers

now i know the reason of my existence: to have others not know of my existence while silently proving my existence but not wanting that existence. how about that for a contradictory statement! =)

thanks kumar all the while for promoting my existence. but now, i've lost it...

perhaps i am not concerned on how people perceive me to be, yet by all due respect i'm fading, falling behind the scenes. i hope to be returning to the stuck who just do things needed to be done. i hate it when i see and know people are doing things when i didn't do a single shit at all. all the things kumar tried to inject to me, thanks, but i think i need to purge everything. i want to regain my principles; i need to regain the strong character i once had, not the WEAK stuck he is now. he is thoroughly detestable, in the eyes of everyone else.

3rd April 2005: On my honour,
I promise to do my best,
my duty to God,
and to the Republic of Singapore.
To help other people,
and to keep the scout law.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home