Wednesday, March 09, 2005

reborn?

funny. how the opinions differ, yet i have already considered all of that. a silent smile of content; i've finally caught up. however, making some mental calculations, devotion took advantage on most of my time, leaving 4 days to study for block test. cool huh? and i'm blogging now... absolutely fantastic! =) a moment of inspiration from the TAs, then knowing i was the only one who let the block test climb over orientation. i wasn't exactly studying, but hey, i did all my work. i guess failing chem and maths really spurred me on; therefore strive on. such devoid of emotions, lackadaisical yet moxie, huh? neutralisation... yes. i knew the direction i was going, but do they? it seems so selfish on my part, i'm so sorry council, i really desire to keep my 's' paper. the real world, oh so harsh, and i'm apparently succumbing. difference in goals, focus and ideals; that is how the cycle goes. finding themselves back at square one, they shook their head incessantly. i smiled.

Mai Hime: a nice new anime i just picked up. Addict? but, i manage to settle stuff. surprised with myself, no doubt, the mind is indefinitely one's greatest asset. combined with a pristine heart, i feel, would make a perfect combination in seeking my life. rock on!~ =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home