Friday, July 11, 2008

a good life

so just as i was getting used to life on board ENDURANCE, i have to depart for studies again... this time, clearing leave for 3 weeks made me realize how hard i have worked in the past year. looking back, i've had a thoroughly enjoying period, and i'm glad that i took this path 3 years ago. meeting people from various walks of life, expanding my vision and changing my mindset. i believe the best has always presented itself to me, and i feel lucky and contented at both VICTORY and ENDURANCE. looking forward to my next posting in hopes of learning new things under a new command. sadly, i rejected the scholarship upgrade but i guess i have to move on in life.

anyway, was presented a plaque for my services on board ENDURANCE, and i can honestly say my learning journey there was a steep curve. will be applying what i have learnt into my routine for my studies. the intangibles which i gained experience in over there is invaluable to me, and i would like to thank every officer and crew for everything. my last event is tomorrow before i return back to a students' life; being an usher at the istana is going to be interesting. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home