Saturday, May 21, 2005

against the mirror

a miscalculation; sheer blindness on my part. then it seemed like it was all to well constructed. more than one week of pure thinking: pricking of conscience. however, the sequence of events which followed proved otherwise...
first was when i was walking back up to the hall, as i approached the staircase beside the photocopy room, i made it just in time before the uncle closed the shutter. next, the moon slowly became brighter as the clouds unravelled the light. thirdly, the confrontations with different members proved me unwise. to think that i've covered all possible perceptions was a total fallacy. last but most importantly, this very night at the hall of damai sec, Squirrel shared his yarn. thank you so much Zhafri for your reminder! it was ostensibly coincidental, as if the world had conspired to sink in the message to me, yet i was misguided by turning away from omens which were apparent before.
back i was, at the keyboard, still undecided. however, thanks to scouting, it has shone the light of my path. i'm back on track, and hope that people won't despise me for my stupidity. thanks to those who did care, i almost lost ya guys completely before my senses came knocking at me.

Please don't blow this light of mine, i'm gonna let it shine.
Please don't blow this light of mine, i'm gonna let it shine.
Please don't blow this light of mine, i'm gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shine, all the time.

*cherish* and *treasure*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home